Welcome to our website !

Rocking Baroque

By 03:00 ,

This is basically the continuation of the Cameo post, part 2 of the impromptu shoot that Lizzi and I did for her social media correspondent thingy a few weeks back.

I have to say these gold baroque shorts are completely not my kind of thing - they remind me a little of upholstery - but paired off with solids, they can work alright as a statement piece (and reinforce how a leather jacket goes with almost anything).


Hi Liz! 


I believe I can fly~~~ 

Lizzi and I haven't really done that many shoots but even so, this is the third leather jacket to feature in our pictures. Maybe we have some kind of affinity with them, but familiarity doesn't breed immunity to the heat. Shooting with a leather jacket is hot and just not for the Singaporean outdoors. 

Also a belated apology to all the people on smoke breaks that we startled while jumping repeatedly off the ledge. And if we provided a source of amusement, you're welcome.

Extras:


Trying not to fall down.


We took only like one shot of this outfit since neither of us were really enamored with it (but isn't the sheep bowl/cup set super cute?). On a side note, we were walking out there was a guy who looked really alarmed when he saw the price tag still on the sunglasses and pointed it out to us. We thought he was going to haul us in for stealing or something but it seemed more like he was afraid we'd get caught shoplifting and wanted us to hide traces of it so we'd get away successfully. Prime exhibit of kindness to strangers.

On a separate note, we're now in Bangkok! One last holiday to wrap up my giddy group of grad-trips, the next time I'm getting onto a plane at Changi will probably be when I'm bound for the States.

Shorts | Minkpink
Leather jacket | Free People

Sleeveless Shirt | Lauren Jasmine the Label
Rings | Dogeared

Photos by Elizabeth Lim

You Might Also Like

0 comments